< Back to Results
Creating a vehicle manufacturers Favorites List
Applies To: VERUS™ Edge, ZEUS
You can limit the number of vehicle manufacturers that appear on the list by creating a Favorites List
The list of manufacturers may include makes that are not being frequently used in a particular shop. A toolbar at the top of the screen allows you to custom configure the manufacturer list to display only the makes you frequently service.
To configure a favorites list:
- Select Configure Favorites on the toolbar. A list of selectable manufacturers displays.
- Select each manufacturer you want to include, selected manufacturers are highlighted.
NOTE: Manufacturers appear on the favorites list in the order in which they are selected. Therefore, if you select the makes you work on most frequently first, they will appear at the top of the list.
- Select Finished on the toolbar once your selections have been made. The screen returns to the manufacturer list, but only the makes you selected display. Note the “Favorites” toolbar selection now reads “Full list”.
- Select Full List on the toolbar to view the complete list of manufacturers.
- Select Back on the toolbar at any time to return to the previous screen.
Your favorites list is what will display whenever a the database is loaded in the future. The list can be modified at any time by selecting Configure Favorites from the toolbar.
Last Updated: October 1, 2019