< Back to Results
Restoring the Operating System
Applies To: VERUS™ Edge, ZEUS
Snap-on System Restore is a hard disk drive recovery program that allows you recover the hard disk drive files in the event of a failure.
Running the program replaces all of the C drive data with the original factory data. Be aware, all new or modified files on the C drive will be lost.
To restore the operating system
- Turn on the Diagnostic Tool.
- Wait for the “Press the “S” button to run Snap-on System Restore.” message to display, then Press the Shortcut (S) button. A progress indicator displays while the program loads.
- Select OK from the confirmation message. A progress indicator displays while the files are being restored.
- Select OK from the confirmation message. The Diagnostic Tool shuts down, then reboots and the system recovery portion of the operation begins.
- Follow any on-screen prompts.The Diagnostic Tool shuts down and reboots a second time.
When the Home screen displays, the procedure is complete and the Diagnostic Tool is ready for use.
Last Updated: October 1, 2019