< Back to Results
Connecting to a PC
Applies To: APOLLO-D8™, ETHOS® Edge, ETHOS® Plus, ETHOS® PRO, ETHOS® Tech, MODIS Edge™, MODIS Ultra™, P1000™, SOLUS Edge™, SOLUS Ultra®, TRITON-D8®, VANTAGE® Ultra
Using ShopStream Connect software to connect the tool to a PC.
ShopStream Connect is a PC software program that can be downloaded at no charge here. It is used to view and save data files on a personal computer and download software service releases on a diagnostic tool.
The USB cable supplied with your diagnostic tool is used to link the tool to the PC. A communication icon appears on the right edge of the title bar when the scan tool is properly connected to the PC.
To use the Connect-to-PC function:
- Select Tools from the Home screen to open the menu.
- Select Connect-to-PC from the menu.
- Connect the USB cable to the MODIS Ultra and then to the PC
- Press the Y button or tap on Continue
- The following message will be displayed “Scanner is now in Connect-to-PC mode”.
- Press the N button or tap on Exit to end Connect-to-PC Mode.
Last Updated: June 19, 2019