< Back to Results
Installing a printer
Applies To: VERUS® Edge
Installing a printer on the VERUS Edge is easy.
- From the Windows desktop select Start > Control Panel.
- Select View devices and Printers
- At the top select Add a Printer
- Confirm type of connection to printer
Local printer - when connected via USB Windows will automatically install the drivers
Network, wireless or Bluetooth printer - must be connected to the same network as the VERUS Edge
- If a Network, wireless or Bluetooth printer, Windows will scan the network and display a list of available devices.
Select the printer you want to install, click next.
Please note: If the printer is not found selet the printer I want wasn't listed and you can add the device by name or IP address
- If you selected Local printer, you'll be asked to specify which printer port you're using and Press Next.
Choose the printer manufacturer and model number from the list presented and press Next
Name the printer and select Next.
- Once the printer has been successfully installed press Next.
- Set the device as your default printer, print a test page, and then press Finish
The printer will now appear in your device list displayed when you select View devices and printers from the Control panel
Last Updated: June 15, 2018