course content includes:
• SCANNER CONTROLS AND NAVIGATION
» Engine, transmission, ABS, and more
» Menus and capabilities
• VEHICLE COMMUNICATION SOFTWARE
• CAUSE AND EFFECT
• COMPONENT TEST METER NAVIGATION
• NAVIGATING IGNITION SCOPE OPTIONS
» Set up and navigate lab scope
• TROUBLESHOOTING TECHNIQUES
• HANDS-ON OPERATION OF:
» SOLUS Edge - use of full range of scan tool functions, with high-resolution data graphing, detailed code definitions, and OEM-specific coverage.
» VERUS Edge - brings together a scanner, oscilloscope, and troubleshooter with Windows operating systems. Manage the job and shop with one system.
The Snap-on Automotive Scanner Diagnostic Certification connects directly to the following academic subject areas:
• Auto Collision Repair and Refinishing
• Automotive Maintenance Technology