Consider Snap-on if you want to gro with a company that:
- Has a solid strategy and a clear plan to execute it
- Is enthusiastic about its products, its people, its prospects
- Has a world-class brand, a respected history; a deep commitment to making products of the highest quality
- Is innovative, forward-thinking, smart, strategic
- Has great global potential
- Is passionate about being the best
Since our founding in 1920, Snap-on Incorporated has encouraged and expected our operations around the world to practice equal opportunity in employment. That applies to career advancement and job enrichment, as well.
Equal opportunity at Snap-on means that no applicant for employment shall be discriminated against because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.
We welcome all qualified candidates to apply.
Information about Snap-on vacancies will be posted when applications are being invited.