Make fault-finding clearer by using infrared technology to identify and locate potentially hidden issues with the Snap-on Diagnostic Thermal Imager.
Imagine a tool that lets you “see” heat. The Diagnostic Thermal Imager does just that to reveal heat, friction, electrical resistance, pressure changes and more.
It is specifically designed for automotive applications and includes an exclusive database of guided tests, showing dozens of valuable applications.
Just point it at any area of a vehicle and see detailed images of an object’s heat signature.
- Detect problems all around the vehicle: brakes, heated seats, misfires, worn bearings, belts, emission controls, and many more
- See precise detail with complete thermal images made up of 4,800 temperature zones
- Exclusive database of automotive applications and guided tests
- Reference images showing normal components and failed components, so you know exactly what to look for
- Colour reference scale automatically calibrates, so you know the temperature of everything in the image
- Pull the trigger to capture images. Use saved images for reference and to create informative repair orders
- Transfer images to your PC, and create your own library of thermal images for reference