Using infrared technology to reveal heat caused by friction, electrical resistance, pressure changes and more, the Diagnostic Thermal Imager Elite lets you track down vehicle faults and find the right fix faster than ever.
When connected to Wi-Fi, every image you capture with the Diagnostic Thermal Imager Elite is automatically uploaded to the new Snap-on cloud so you can access them from your phone or computer whenever you need them.
This all helps to make your next diagnosis — and your next repair — faster and more accurate than your last.
The Diagnostic Thermal Imager Elite is fully loaded with a database full of automotive applications, guided tests and reference images to help you interpret results, putting a more accurate diagnosis — and more productivity — in clear view on every job.
- Point at any area of vehicle for detailed images of an object’s heat signature
- Customised views on screen to assist in diagnosis and pinpointing location
- Features image blending, split screen view, picture-in-picture view, record a video (20 seconds)
- Pull trigger to capture images; then use saved images to create convincing repair orders; save, store and print your images via Wi-Fi® using the Snap-on Cloud
- Detects problems all around vehicle: brakes, heated seats, misfires, HVAC, worn bearings, belts, emission controls and more
- Shows temperature extremes from -4°F to 840°F (-20°C to 450°C)
- Reference images show normal and failed components, so you know what to look for
- Large 4.3in 480 x 272 resolution screen and 9x/second refresh rate clearly reveal issues
- Color reference scale calibrates automatically, so you know temperature of everything in image
- Ergonomic hand grip for comfort and easy access to tight areas
- Four-hour, high-power rechargeable lithium-ion battery with level indicator
- Includes Thermal Imager Elite, MicroSD card, AC adapter, USB cable and user guide