New Vehicle Coverage
We know you are focused on providing the best customer care to build lasting relationships. This means consistently doing a job well done. Regular software upgrades from Snap-on can supply competitive advantage with exclusive coverage and capabilities rarely seen outside a factory tool.
Software Upgrade 18.2 Highlights:
- TPMS Coverage for 49 Makes
- Chrysler® Final Drive Control Module
- Ford® Transfer Case Control Module
- Ford Transit 3.2L Diesel DPF and Injector Programming
- More Exclusive Harley-Davidson® (Optional) Coverage for Extended DTC Data
- Honda®, Acura® Service Functions: Brake pad replacement, Steering Angle Resets, Service Resets, and more
- MORE Nissan® Titan (Cummins Engine) Coverage
- BMW® Active Cruise Control & Lane Departure Warning
- Land Rover® Occupant Classification System
Snap-on adds 2017 domestic, Asian and European coverage for Acura, Alfa Romeo®, Audi®, Chrysler, Dodge®, FIAT®, Ford, Honda, Hyundai®, Jaguar®, Jeep®, Kia®, Lincoln®, Mercedes-Benz®, Mitsubishi®, RAM® and Volkswagen®.
Snap-on helps you work smarter with software that increases your productivity and profits.
For our complete coverage listing, view the Upgrade 18.2 Vehicle Coverage Guide