Pinpoint Precision with New Snap-on Diagnostic Thermal Laser
The Diagnostic Thermal Laser from Snap-on® takes troubleshooting to a whole new level with laser-guided temperature readings, thermal imaging capabilities and storage for hundreds of images, all in one tool.
Featuring both laser and thermal components, the Diagnostic Thermal Laser combines temperature readings of up to 1,800°F (1,000°F in thermal mode) and thermal imaging capabilities for unrivaled performance on a greater variety of applications.
Additional features include:
- thermal image blending, plus a visible-light camera to provide more detail
- delta reading in laser mode to capture highs, lows and delta
- trigger captures pictures and stores hundreds of images
- trigger capture for images and temperature readings alike
- ergonomic pistol-grip design for easy, precise control
- built in LED light
- 32x32 thermal sensor resolution
To discover everything that the new Diagnostic Thermal Laser can do, contact a Snap-on Franchisee or other sales representative, or visit www.snapon.com/thermallaser. Expert product support is available in English and Spanish by calling the Snap-on Customer Care Hotline at (800) 424-7226.