Get Simpler, Faster and Smarter Fixes with the New Snap-on Diagnostic Software Release
Snap-on® invests in the latest technology innovations, resources and aftermarket repair relationships to significantly expand coverage and offer exclusive tool capabilities. With the latest upgrade, customers receive hundreds of vehicles' systems across 56 automobile and motorcycle manufacturers to overcome the toughest general and collision repair obstacles quickly.
With the newest software Snap-on introduces its Secure Vehicle Gateway™ solution to unlock 2018 and newer FIAT Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) for direct access from the scan tool to the vehicle’s secure gateway module. Wi-Fi enabled diagnostic platforms using current software now have the ability to perform reset functions and bi-directional tests, that were previously inaccessible because of the secure vehicle gateway. All FCA secure gateway compliant solutions require device and user registration. The Snap-on solution is designed to help navigate through this process.
Up-to-date diagnostic software maximizes customers’ tool investment and guarantees better performance than the day they bought it. With Secure Vehicle Gateway, along with award-winning Advanced Drivers Assistance Systems (ADAS) coverage and other Snap-on breakthroughs, such as Intelligent Diagnostics and Service Resets and Relearns, customers get a unique value that they can’t find anywhere else.
New coverage highlights:
- Chrysler®, Dodge®, Jeep®, RAM® wheel alignment functions, as well as custom tire size and rear end gear programming
- Ford® and Lincoln® side obstacle detection system coverage
- Ford 2011 and newer diesel reductant injector cleaning
- Honda® and Acura® blind spot system coverage
- Hyundai® and Kia® 360 camera coverage and 4-wheel drive special functions
- Kia 2015 and newer power tailgate special functions
- Kia parking guide special functions
- Jaguar® rear differential control module coverage 2010 and newer
- Volkswagen® and Audi® night vision coverage
- Audi, Mercedes-Benz® and Volkswagen front and rear camera coverage
- Guided component test pinouts coverage for Audi, BMW®, Hyundai, Kia, Lexus®, Mazda®, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury®, Mitsubishi®, Subaru®, Toyota® and Volkswagen.
- Mercedes-Benz and MINI® 1982-2017 relative compression tests
- New ADAS components and tests for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury
New features include:
- New service resets and relearns feature for TRITON-D8®, APOLLO-D8™ and added capabilities for ZEUS® and VERUS Edge®, including replace/relearn keys, read/write VIN and reset transmission adaptions
- Label vehicle system report with pre-scan or post-scan to identify before and after results
- Smart Data PID lists for ZEUS that make the process of repair faster
- More than 50 new training topics and hundreds of on-tool courses to help navigate your way through component testing
Customers work simpler, faster and smarter with all the other value-added features found in most Snap-on tools, such as Instant ID, one-touch code scan and clear codes, vehicle system reports with pre- and post-scan functions supported by Snap-on Cloud access and storage, exclusive SureTrack® for real fixes and verified parts replacement, and Fast-track® guided component tests and training.
For more information about the latest software coverage and features or available software programs, contact a participating Snap-on Franchisee or other sales representative, or visit diagnostics.snapon.com/software.