With the introduction of Apollo D8™, Snap-on® is making Intelligent Diagnostics more accessible to more technicians, at all skill levels.
The newest Snap-on platform doesn’t just provide technicians with the answers, it provides them with more confidence.
“Previously available only on the ZEUS™ platform, Intelligent Diagnostics software is changing the way cars are diagnosed,” said Helen Cox, senior marketing manager, Snap-on Diagnostics.
“With all the information that technicians need to diagnose vehicles and diagnostic trouble codes located on one convenient card, the diagnostic process is simpler than ever before.
“It guides users step-by-step directly to the fix, saving them time and making them more efficient and productive than ever.”
- Apollo D8 offers many attributes, including:
- Scan for vehicle fault codes/diagnostic trouble codes (DTC)
- SureTrack® common replaced parts and Real Fixes for the specific vehicle and DTC
- OEM technical service bulletins (TSB) specifically related to the vehicle and DTC
- “Smart Data” automatically configures the display to show vehicle data parameters (PIDS) relevant to the fault code - non-related data parameters are filtered out to save time
- Highlights vehicle data that is out of expected range
- Functional tests to verify component operation; reset procedures to complete the repair after component replacement - only those that pertain to that fault code are shown
In addition to the revolutionary software that removes guesswork, the Snap-on Apollo D8 provides all of the functionality and other leading features that customers have come to expect from Snap-on diagnostic platforms.
Accessing the Intelligent Diagnostics functions on the Snap-on Apollo D8 requires an applicable software agreement, which more than pays for itself through its depth of information and time savings.
Learn more about the Snap-on Apollo D8 with Intelligent Diagnostics.
Date published: 21 May 2018