Snap-on’s European software offers new critical systems coverage for and significantly enhanced coverage for BMW®, Land Rover®, MINI®, Smart® and Volvo®! Complete your coverage with OEM-specific European Scanner coverage for 1992 and later.
Want the most powerful diagnostics available today? Contact your Snap-on Franchisee or other sales representative.
Enhancements in Upgrade 17.4
- FIAT: 500X Adaptive Cruise Control Calibration, Haptical Lane Feedback Calibrations, ETC Throttle Follower Test, O2 System Heater Test, Injector Kill Test, Purge Vapors System Test, Set Engine RPM Electric Vacuum Pump Test, ESIM Forced Monitor Test
- BMW: 2016 Model Year Update, F-Chassis: Automatic Rear Air Conditioning System (FKA), Controller (CON), Headlight Driver Modules Right (SIMR) and Left (SIML), LED Main Light Module Right (LHMR) and Left (LHML), Frontal Light Electronics, Electronic Steering Column Adjustment Module Special Functions, Parking Brake System Special Functions, Parking Brake Initial Operation, Parking Brake Workshop Mode
- Jaguar: Passenger Seat Modules – Codes, Data, and Calibrations
- Land Rover: 2016 Model Year Update
- Mercedes-Benz: Weight Sensing Systems
- Porsche: Coding function for the Active Safety System, Stability Management System, Communication Management System and Axle Lift System
- Volkswagen/Audi: Code Scan Back to Model Year 2000, Moved Readiness 7 Digit Read Out to Vehicle Specific Menu
- Volvo: 2016 Model Year Update
For our complete European coverage listing, view the Upgrade 17.4 Interactive Vehicle Application Guide.