Included in the kit: Software Activation, Adapters and Keys
Snap-on’s European software offers significantly enhanced general repair, collision and safety systems coverage for Alfa Romeo®, Audi®, BMW®, FIAT®, Jaguar®, Land Rover®, Mercedes-Benz®, Porsche®, Volkswagen® and Volvo®
Complete your coverage with OEM-specific European Scanner coverage for 1992 and later.
Want the most powerful diagnostics available today? Contact your Snap-on Franchisee or other sales representative.
Enhancements in Upgrade 18.2
- Alfa Romeo: 2017 Model Year update
- Audi: 2017 Model Year update
- BMW: Active Cruise Control System for 2003 and Newer Applicable Vehicles, Lane Departure Warning System for 2007 and Newer Applicable Vehicles. Engine, Special Function for Automatic Start Stop Function - Starter Exchange on 2007-2015 F-series
- FIAT: 2017 Model Year update: 500X Radio Receiver Module Special Functions, including Audio Signal Detection, Reset Parameters to Default, Power Down, Power On, Disable User Inputs
- Jaguar: 2017 Model Year update: X350 and X351 Rear Seat Modules for 2008 and Newer Vehicles
- Land Rover: Image Processing Module A (IPMA) for 2015 and Newer Vehicles, Occupant Classification System (OCS) - 2007-2016 Freelander, 2007-2009 and 2013-2015 Range Rover, 2010 and Newer Applicable Vehicles
- Mercedes-Benz: 2017 Model Year update
- Porsche: 2017 Model Year update
- Volkswagen: 2017 Model Year update
- Volvo: Side Object Detection (Left and Right) for 2012 and Newer Vehicles, Closing Velocity Module for 2011 and Newer Vehicles, Power Steering Control Module and Headlamp Control Module for 2006 and Newer Vehicles, Differential Electronic Module for 2005-2016 CAN and UDS Vehicles, Infotainment Head Unit for 2014 and Newer Vehicles, Folding Top for 2005 and Newer CAN and UDS Vehicles, Keyless Vehicle Module for 2008 and Newer CAN and UDS Vehicles, High Level Display Front for 2007 and Newer CAN and UDS Vehicles, Passenger Door Module (PDM) for 2005-2016 UDS Vehicles
For our complete European coverage listing, view the Upgrade 18.2 Vehicle Coverage Guide.