SOLUTIONS TODAY FOR TOMORROW'S JOBS
SOFTWARE UPGRADE 18.4
Shops, whether body, repair, glass replacement, used car dealerships or mobile diagnostic businesses, rely on Snap-on for the most comprehensive OEM-specific coverage, and innovative features and capabilities for hundreds of vehicle systems and 49 manufacturers to overcome the toughest obstacles found in shops today.
Our promise is to help customers handle new systems, new industry requirements and new challenges daily.
Pre- and Post-Scan with New Vehicle System Reports and ALTUS™, the Snap-on Cloud
- Automatically upload each pre- and post-scan vehicle system report to the new AltusDrive.com
- Access from a phone or computer when needed
- Share pre-scan vehicle system reports by text or email to get customers’ okays for repairs quickly
- Deliver after-fix post-scan reports to satisfy customers as well as insurance providers
Safety and Advanced Drivers Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- New and enhanced vehicle communications coverage
- Helps shops drive new business related to collision repair
- Guides techs to the repair for the specific vehicle and code being worked on
- Exclusive smart data gives code-specific scanner data with a view to code-related custom PID list, which provides max/min values that trigger when exceeded
- Suretrack®, today’s Fast-Track® Troubleshooter, includes real fixes from actual repair orders with regular fresh content
Snap-on offers a range of plans to guarantee your tool can be updated regularly to diagnose problems quickly, driving you to power on confidently through the toughest repairs. View a complete menu of software options here.
Find All the Information You Need Here
For new coverage additions, complete Asian, domestic and European software coverage detail, a comprehensive features comparison chart and more, download the Upgrade 18.4 Vehicle Coverage Guide
Want the most powerful diagnostics available today? Contact your Snap-on Franchisee or other sales representative.