SOLUTIONS TODAY FOR TOMORROW'S JOBS
Shops, whether body, repair, glass replacement, used car dealerships or mobile diagnostic businesses, rely on Snap-on for the most comprehensive OEM-specific coverage, and innovative features and capabilities for hundreds of vehicle systems and 49 manufacturers to overcome the toughest obstacles found in shops today.
Our promise is to help customers handle new systems, new industry requirements and new challenges daily.
Pre- and Post-Scan Reports—Making the Ultimate Customer Connection
- Build trust and drive satisfaction by performing pre-scan and post-scan reports to identify hidden issues and confirm repairs
- Send pre-scan reports by email to customers to get repair okays quickly
- Deliver before and after-fix reports to satisfy insurance requirements
Safety and Advanced Drivers Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- New and enhanced vehicle communications coverage
- Software provides static recalibration using OEM targets
- Helps shops drive new business related to collision repair
Fresh New Features
Intuitive System Menus
Each of our diagnostic tools offers categorized groups of commonly chosen systems, modules or procedures for quick and easy selection.
Ford Power Balance Test & History
A user interface for the Ford Cylinder Contribution test that delivers a familiar look, the Ford Power Balance Test display shows the current value along with a continuous record of its history, making it easier to identify and track power inconsistencies.
Snap-on offers a range of plans to guarantee your tool can be updated regularly to diagnose problems quickly, driving you to power on confidently through the toughest repairs. View a complete menu of software options here.
Find All the Information You Need Here
For new coverage additions, complete Asian, domestic and European software coverage detail, a comprehensive features comparison chart and more, download the Vehicle Coverage Guide.
Want the most powerful diagnostics available today? Contact your Snap-on Franchisee or other sales representative.