SOLUTIONS TODAY FOR TOMORROW'S JOBS
Shops, whether body, repair, glass replacement, used car dealerships or mobile diagnostic businesses, rely on Snap-on for the most comprehensive OEM-specific coverage, and innovative features and capabilities for hundreds of vehicle systems and 49 manufacturers to overcome the toughest obstacles found in shops today.
Our promise is to help customers handle new systems, new industry requirements and new challenges daily.
Pre- and Post-Scan Vehicle System Reports—Making the Ultimate Customer Connection
- Pre- and post-scan labeling options on Vehicle System Reports spell out clearly each report’s purpose
- Automatically upload each pre- and post-scan vehicle system report to the new Snap-on Cloud
- Access from a phone or computer when needed
- Share pre-scan vehicle system reports by text or email to get customers’ okays for repairs quickly
- Deliver after-fix post-scan reports to satisfy customers as well as insurance providers
Safety and Advanced Drivers Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- New guided component tests
- New and enhanced vehicle communications coverage
- Software provides static recalibration using OEM targets
- Helps shops drive new business related to collision repair
- Guides techs to the repair for the specific vehicle and code being worked on
- Exclusive smart data gives code-specific scanner data with a view to code-related custom PID list, which provides max/min values that trigger when exceeded
- SureTrack®, today’s Fast-Track® Troubleshooter, includes real fixes from actual repair orders
- Regular fresh Smart Data and SureTrack content updates before, during and after every software release
The Snap-on Cloud
Automatically upload vehicle system reports, plus device screen shots and photos to the new Snap-on Cloud
Pre- and Post-scan Report Labeling
Pre- and post-scan labeling options on Vehicle System Reports spell out clearly each report’s purpose.
Service Resets and Relearns
Snap-on serves up all the necessary information about related and required repair procedures that must be done to complete the whole job. It eliminates the time it takes to perform research manually and allows technicians to focus on getting the repair finished accurately and quickly.
Intuitive System Menus
Each of our diagnostic tools offers categorized groups of commonly chosen systems, modules or procedures for quick and easy selection
Ford Power Balance Test & History
A user interface for the Ford Cylinder Contribution test that delivers a familiar look, the Ford Power Balance Test display shows the current value along with a continuous record of its history, making it easier to identify and track power inconsistencies
On-Tool Training and Classes for Guided Component Tests
Previously known as Top Level Menus, Training and Classes is directly accessible from the home menu on CTM-enabled devices. Get Power User Tests, How To’s and much more
Snap-on offers a range of plans to guarantee your tool can be updated regularly to diagnose problems quickly, driving you to power on confidently through the toughest repairs. View a complete menu of software options here.
Find All the Information You Need Here
For new coverage additions, complete Asian, domestic and European software coverage detail, a comprehensive features comparison chart and more, download the Vehicle Coverage Guide
Want the most powerful diagnostics available today? Contact your Snap-on Franchisee or other sales representative.