- Hammer handles are fitted with a stainless steel shackle to which a safety lanyard can be attached.
- Drop forged steel heads are heat treated for durability and safety and meet all ANSI and Federal Specifications for sledges.
- Polymer sleeve handle with fibreglass core dampens vibration.
- Ergonomic grip with pronounced ridges provides a superior gripping surface, resulting in a less stressful and more relaxed grip reducing tension in the wrist, hand and forearm.
- Fibreglass handles are “welded” into the sledge eyehole to withstand 8,000 lbs of pull-apart force.
- Handles have a tensile strength of 200,000 lbs per square inch.
- Handles are engineered to fail safely, the head will not fly off the handle but will “flop” over.
- Handles will not dry rot, warp or splinter from exposure to the elements and they resist most shop chemicals.
- Tools@Height PS sledge hammers available:
||4 lb / 1.8 kg
||12" / 600 mm
||6 lb / 2.7 kg
||16" / 400 mm
||10 lb / 4.5 kg
||29" / 737 mm
||14 lb / 6.3 kg
||36" / 900 mm
- Standard PS sledge hammers, without lanyard shackles, are also available.