Free Diagnostic Training for Technicians
Professional service technicians of all levels are invited to join Snap-on Diagnostics National Trainer Jason Gabrenas for online training sessions that will cover a variety of industry topics, including Advanced Drivers Assistance Systems (ADAS), Guided Component Testing and Ignition Scope Testing.
With numerous opportunities to join, technicians can choose the time that works best with their schedules. Sessions are free-of-charge and will provide approximately 30 minutes of material and 15 minutes for questions and answers.
The training topics are on a rotating schedule - upcoming training sessions include:
- July 21-22: Guided Component Testing 2
- July 28-29: Ignition Testing
- Aug. 4-5: Intro to ADAS
- Aug. 11-12: ADAS Level 2
- Aug. 18-19: Guided Component Testing
- Aug. 25-26: Guided Component Testing 2
- Sept. 1-2: Ignition Testing
- Sept. 8-9: Intro to ADAS
- Sept. 15-16: ADAS Level 2
- Sept. 22-23: Guided Component Testing
For more information about the online training or to register for a training session, visit: www.snapon.com/diagnostics/US/National-Online-Training.