When connected to Wi-Fi, you can automatically upload images and vehicle system reports to the Snap-on Cloud so you can access them from your phone or computer whenever you or your customer needs them. With the Snap-on Cloud, make your next diagnosis — and your next repair — quicker than ever before.
The Snap-on Cloud works to make each job faster... Every image or pre- or post-scan vehicle system report you create is captured on the drive. Capture, categorize, collaborate, and communicate with the Snap-on Cloud.
- With the most current Snap-on software loaded on your tool, capture vehicle system reports on your ZEUS®, VERUS® Edge, TRITON-D10™, TRITON-D8®, APOLLO-D9™, APOLLO-D8™, MODIS Edge™, MODIS Ultra™, SOLUS Legend™ or SOLUS Edge™ or images with the Diagnostic Thermal Imager Elite
- Take pictures and screenshots with ZEUS or VERUS Edge, create images with the Diagnostic Thermal Imager Elite and store them in the cloud
- Create permanent links that take you directly to the saved image or vehicle system report that you can add to and access from your shop management software
- Mark and order your files. Identify images as ‘Known good' or 'Known bad’.
- Tag files to make keyword search fast for future reference
- Get files by customer name, VIN or sort by date allowing for easy retrieval
- Compare and share with peers
- Share your images with other shops and techs
- Adding up to 20 contacts, easily share files with your colleagues and contacts using My Network
- Communicate vehicle system reports and images via text or email
- Share pre-scan reports and images with customers to receive quick approvals for repairs
- Forward pre- and post-scan reports and images to insurance companies to confirm OEM repair requirements have been met
With onsite step-by-step guidance to get you set up and walk through all of the helpful features, you can take advantage of the Snap-on Cloud, now. Visit the Snap-on Cloud or contact your Snap-on Franchisee or other sales representative today.
* Full access to Snap-on Cloud services is available with current software for ZEUS, VERUS Edge, VERUS PRO, TRITON-D8, APOLLO-D8, MODIS Edge, MODIS Ultra, SOLUS Legend and SOLUS Edge