Technicians who upgrade to the newest version of the Snap-on® software release will gain the ultimate advantage every day with uninterrupted access to a universe of dynamically updated resources. From the moment they power-on, technicians can confidently service customers with a tool containing unparalleled depth in general and collision repair coverage for Asian, domestic and European vehicles.
New coverage highlights include:
- 2022 model year updates for Genesis®, GM®, Hyundai®, Infiniti®, Land Rover®, Lexus®, Mazda®, Mitsubishi®, Nissan®, Subaru®, Toyota® and Volvo®
- BMW® 2007-2013 E70 (X5)
- codes, data and functional tests for damper satellite modules
- special functions for pneumatic suspension (EHC) - drain/fill bellows, check ride height, ride height adjustment
- Chrysler®/Dodge®/Jeep®/RAM® 2019
- forward radar calibrations (ADAS)
- Ford® 2021 Mustang Mach-E
- 30 new modules added including battery energy control module, cameras, power steering, module programming (PMI) functions and more
- Mercedes-Benz® 2013 CLA Class
- codes, data and functional tests for heat, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Range Rover® 2014 and newer
- codes, data and functional tests for power steering control module and headlamp control modules
- codes, data and functional tests for reverse automatic braking system
- front side radar master and front side radar slave for affected vehicles
- seven new engine variants added
- codes, data and functional tests for trailer module
- 2018 and newer XC40
- 2017 and newer XC60
- 2015 and newer XC90
New features and enhancements include:
- Diagnostics Health Scan – a new addition to the scan tools’ vehicle systems reports. It is a straightforward, customer-friendly scan report that simplifies results for vehicle owners. It includes traditional pre- and post-scan reports for shop use and syncs with Snap-on Cloud.
- Update previous vehicle – an enhancement to the ‘Previous Vehicles and Data’ screen. It saves logged mileage and license plate into the vehicle’s history record on the scan tool. Available on Snap-on scan tools.
Additional advantages of using the newest software upgrade:
- Trusted intelligence: Snap-on provides trusted intelligence that always keeps technicians a step ahead. When their platform is powered by Fast-Track® Intelligent Diagnostics, they have to fasted route to fixed.
- Security access: Security Link™ ensures access to OEM secured vehicles.
- Comprehensive testing: functional tests and bi-directional controls; waveform library and known good test values; PID recording, whether onscreen or off; relearns and initializations
- Professional resources: expert information via SureTrack™; manufacturer information such as TSBs campaigns and recalls; repair information with a ShopKey® purchase
- Sharing capabilities: Snap-on® Cloud; automatic filing; screen capture upload; health scan; pre- and post-scan reports; ADAS recalibration; share via email or text
- Dedicated customer care team; ShopStream Connect™; over-air automatic software updates; online platform training courses; over 70 on-tool guided component test training courses
For specific coverage and features by platform, refer to the vehicle coverage guide at www.snapon.com/vcguide.
For more information about the latest software coverage and features or available software programs, contact a participating Snap-on Franchisee or other sales representative, or visit www.snapon.com/diagsw.