Pass Thru Pro III Features
Pass Thru Pro III can program emission-related ECUs on any J2534-compliant vehicle, using software provided directly from automotive manufacturers.* Meets SAE J2534 reprogramming standards which are required standard for every auto sold in the US since model year 2004.
Compatible with SAE J2534-1 reprogramming standards for every automaker. Plus the new J2534-2 extensions, including: Analog/Digital inputs, Single wire CAN, Mixed mode CAN and Pin Switching.
Upgradable through user-installable firmware.
Pass Thru Pro III includes the necessary software device drivers, and the vehicle communication interface. The interface connects to a PC (not included), and to the vehicle through the OBD connector.
PC Interface: USB connector.
Operating System: Consult applicable OEM websites for hardware and operating system requirements.
Pass Thru Pro III supports Windows® Vista (32 and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit) and Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit).
- CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
- 2nd CAN (Dual or Single Wire)
- Ford SCP (J1850PWM)
- GM Class2 (J1850VPW)
- KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230)
- Chrysler SCI (J2610)
- Compliant to SAE J2534 (Feb 2002) and SAE J2534-1 (Dec 2004)
- Compliant to ISO 22900-1 MVCI physical layer
- Programming voltage on J1962 pin 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 or Aux
- Ground pin 9
Snap-on EETA113C Includes
- Pass Thru Pro III programming interface
- Driver/support CD
- 6 ft USB PC-interface cable
- 6 ft J1962 vehicle interface cable
- Instruction manual
* Additional Requirements: Reflashing software application, data subscription from OEM and a PC with Internet access.