Over the last year we have seen significant growth in our equipment business and are now expanding in several areas to continue our industry leading support to our customers. Our customers’ success is what continuously drives us forward and we now require additional customer-focussed associates. If you would like the opportunity to work within an innovative company that thrives on driving change and has a dedicated, exceptional team of colleagues, and have the required skills, please apply for this Marketing Lead role based at our King's Lynn office.
Marketing Lead - King's Lynn
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop Marketing materials for equipment branded product and sales programmes.
- Develop, monitor and co-ordinate the maintenance, as well as write and update product content contained on the business units websites/portals.
- Manage the content and schedule of e-marketing materials to support our brands and work with the e-marketing specialist to co-ordinate scheduling and production.
- Develop and maintain marketing materials and electronic marketing vehicles, including Internet and other digital forms of communication for the equipment brands.
- Provide creative support through writing, editing and proofreading content for marketing collateral.
- Develop and design pieces for various marketing campaigns and ongoing promotions, including direct mail pieces, e-marketing, presentations, posters, handouts, promotional specialities, etc.
- Manage content for external and internal newsletters and provide internal marketing communications support on a global level to ensure broad implementation of brand strategies.
- Coordinate projects with outside vendors and agencies to assure quality of work, reliability of delivery within schedule timeframes and competitive costs of services.
- Create report metrics and analyse results on the success of marketing promotions, initiatives and ongoing activities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Experience working in a marketing environment or as part of a marketing team.
- Marketing related degree or equivalent.
- Fundamental understanding of marketing.
- Solid skills in all Microsoft Office products: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and web analysis tools.
- Experience of working with a content management system.
- Experience of producing and working with an e-mail marketing system such as Dotdigital or Mailchimp.
- Experience of working in a B2B sales focussed environment.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent team player.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a high degree of proficiency.
- Ability to interface with all levels of organisations to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to prioritise with urgent deadlines.