The new SOLUS Legend scan tool from Snap-on delivers an explosion of productivity with full vehicle diagnostic capabilities.
SOLUS Legend allows technicians to take on more jobs with access to manufacturer-specific coverage for more than 100 vehicle systems from over 30 makes.
Fast and productive features of SOLUS Legend include:
- Super-fast boot up - ready in just five seconds with diagnostic results in as little as 30 seconds
- Detailed trouble codes definitions, live data, functional tests, relearns and adaptions
- Customisable to work the way that technicians do with custom data lists, freeze-frame, PID sorting, pause, zoom, PID trigger, snapshot and cursor functions
- Instant vehicle ID automatically powers up and reads the vehicle ID when connected
- One-touch full-vehicle code scan and code clear performs a complete scan of all available vehicle systems
- Verify diagnosis and repair with powerful bidirectional controls for operations such as injector balance, gauge sweep, misfire detection, brake bleed and EVAP
- Embedded SMX® Operating System dedicated to diagnostic functions for fast, reliable operation
- Automatically upload vehicle system reports via Wi-Fi to the Snap-on cloud (when using current software) and access them from a phone or computer; print, e-mail and text from there
|The new SOLUS Legend scan tool from Snap-on
SOLUS Legend also offers expert knowledge and tips from the 2019 Queen’s Award-winning SureTrack™, which delivers diagnostic experience and verified parts replacement records, harvested from millions of repair orders.*
In addition, technicians can record and play back all available live data parameters and graph any four on screen at once.
The enhanced design features a large eight-inch display for better readability and greater ease of use.
The steady-charge lithium-ion battery system charges automatically from the vehicle, while a user-programmable hot key provides instant access to frequently used functions.
Learn more about the SOLUS Legend.
* A current software subscription package or the latest software must be installed in order to get access. Wi-Fi connection is necessary.