If you’re a general repair shop largely handling standard steel and manufacturer-produced alloy rims, the Sun STC5305 is the tyre changer you need.
The STC5305 single-speed tyre changer with assist arm is designed for general repair shops.
It features a two-cylinder table for improved gripping of the rim, a pneumatic tilting column, and a side-mounted bead breaker with adjustable inclination.
*Please note that this image is shown with the optional Plus Kit. The Plus Kit does not come as standard with the STC5305.
- Pneumatic tilting column: Allows you to move the tilting column backwards easily so you are free to access the tyre
- Assist arm: This means you can cater for low profile & run flat tyres with ease and mount and demount tyres with the drop centre pressing tool and the rim centre pushing tool
- Large turntable and wheel clamps: The STC5305 has a total clamping up to 28” with the optional 6” clamping adaptors, 22” as standard
- Standard 3 pin plug fitting: This means no 3 phase required and easy installation
- Motorcycle adaptor kit: Available as an option
Optional Plus Kit:
- Plastic bead breaker disc
- Triangular bead pusher
- Plastic protector for bead breaker blade
- Spacers for bead breaker blade
- Tyre lever plus
- Smart bead spacer tail
- Plastic tyre protector
- Plus kit operation manual
Create a wheel service equipment package for your workshop by adding the Sun SWB100 wheel balancer to the STC5305.