The Snap-on VANTAGE Ultra is the ideal companion to any car diagnostic platform - don’t settle for a general diagnosis when the full story is just a tool away.
Digital graphing meter, high-speed 2-channel lab scope plus exclusive expert information make it easy to verify component failures.
Exclusive Fast-Track® Guided Component Tests for a confident diagnosis.
Vehicle-specific illustrated test procedures show where to connect, how to connect, and what the results should look like.
- Test components before replacing, for a confident diagnosis and accurate first time repairs
- Fast, reliable operation with Dedicated SMX-embedded operating system. Superfast boot up in only five seconds. Diagnostic results in as little as 30 seconds
- Easy one-touch navigation using four-way keypad or touch screen. 8in inch color LCD display. Resistive touchscreen – use even while wearing gloves
- Fast-Track® Guided Component Tests include:
- Illustrated procedures at your fingertips
- Time-saving component locator
- Best test location guide shows where to connect
- Connector diagrams show how to connect
- Reference waveforms and test values for a positive pass/fail diagnosis
- Vehicle-specific component tests for over 20 manufacturer specific titles
- Coverage for over a million applications: engine, fuel, transmission, emissions, ignition, ABS, lighting, solenoids, valvetrain, cooling, climate, antitheft, oxygen sensor, and many more
- Automatic meter presets, or customise setting with easy menu selections
- Colour-coded waveform for each channel
- Digital min/max/current values are displayed alongside waveform for clarity
- Powerful peak detect function captures high-speed signals to find glitches, dropouts and problems other scopes miss