See how the Snap-on VERUS Edge diagnostic tool brings in-depth coverage, resources and industry experience to give you everything you need, everywhere.
Its thin and light tablet-style design operates with a capacitive touchscreen that is sensitive to your every gesture.
VERUS Edge offers the flexibility of keyless, wireless scanning and Wi-Fi, to stay connected and work from anywhere in the service bay.
The platform powers up from ready mode in only five seconds to give you fast one-touch access to scan, scope, guided component tests, vehicle records, SureTrack™ Expert Information and with exlusive access to Snap-on's new repair information system - giving you access to Technical Service Bulletins, OEM recalls and campaigns.
- New Snap-on information system that includes the latest technical bulletins, straight from the manufacturers. Plus OEM recalls and campaigns
- Fast, easy access to expert Information SureTrack™, Fast-Track® Guided Component Tests, Troubleshooter
- Boots from cold in about a minute; powers up in Ready Mode in just five seconds
- Secure, 64GB solid-state drive and a Quad-core Intel® Celeron® processor (1.83 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 32-bit)
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Internet browser for the freedom to work wirelessly
- Thin and light tablet-style design, with a 1280x800 high-resolution display
- Factory-installed antivirus and security essentials
- Comprehensive data manager that can store thousands of vehicle records, customer data, vehicle IDs, fault codes, repair notes and diagnostic results
- Extended five-hour battery life, with days of standby power in Ready Mode
- Capacitive touchscreen, sensitive to your every gesture
- Stay connected to the vehicle and the internet while moving freely around the service bay
- Modular, dockable scope/meter with 9ft USB cable for extended reach and portability
- One-Touch Full Vehicle Code Scan & Clear quickly checks and clears codes for all available modules on the vehicle
- Shared vehicle ID – select the vehicle once for all diagnostic functions
- Industry-leading functions, tests and coverage previously found only in expensive factory tools
- Avoid unnecessary parts replacement. Exclusive Fast-Track Guided Component Tests show what to test, how to connect and what results to look for
- FREE online training and support available 24/7 - just click on the links on the right of this page to find out more
- NOTE: Some functions shown require an internet connection. (SureTrack and Snap-on Repair Information requires Wi-Fi access and current software upgrade)