Add the ability to deal with standard manufacturer and ultra-high profile tyres to your services with the Sun STC5325 tyre changer, which is suitable for all workshop types.
It offers a high productivity speed via the built-in ProSpeed inverter technology which automatically controls the speed of the turntable dependant on the torque required when mounting/demounting the tyre, along with a large 24-inch outer clamping range.
* Please note that this image is shown with the optional Plus Kit. The Plus Kit does not come as standard with the STC5325.
- ProSpeed turntable: This means variable speed with a built in inverter that automatically selects the best speed for the operation being performed giving you a more controlled operation
- Pneumatic tilting column: Allows you to move the tilting column backwards easily so you are free to access the tyre
- Assist arm: This means you can cater for low profile & run flat tyres with ease and mount and demount tyres with the drop centre pressing tool and the rim centre pushing tool
- Larger clamping range: The STC5325 has a total clamping up to 30” with the optional adaptors, 24” clamping range as standard
- Standard 3 pin plug fitting: This means no 3 phase required and easy installation
- Motorcycle adaptor kit: Available as an option
Optional Plus Kit:
- Plastic bead breaker disc
- Triangular bead pusher
- Plastic protector for bead breaker blade
- Spacers for bead breaker blade
- Tyre lever plus
- Smart bead spacer tail
- Plastic tyre protector
- Plus kit operation manual
Create a wheel service equipment package for your workshop by adding the Sun SWB200S wheel balancer to the STC5325 tyre changer.