The Sun SWB300L wheel balancer makes operation even easier by adding pinpoint laser weight location to fast and precise sonar data entry.
The SWB300L is designed for cars, light trucks and motorcycles – giving a 2D SAPE (Semi-Automatic Parameter Entry) and Smart Sonar for input of all the key measurements, wheel offset, wheel diameter and wheel width.
At the end of the spin cycle the laser pointer indicates the location of the weight placement (stick on weights).
Smart Sonar gives a 30% time saving on data entry compared to manual input.
- Laser wheel weight indicator: Allows you to pinpoint the exact location for tape weight placement assisted by the pinpoint laser
- User friendly LED interface: The clear and intuitive LED display guides you through the balancing process step by step with useful images
- QuickBal mode: Reduce measurement time by 30%
- 2D SAPE (Semi-Automatic Parameter Entry): This allows you to measure the wheel offset and wheel rim diameter in one process
- Hidden weight mode: This mode allows you to place adhesive weights behind spokes, giving you an appealing cosmetic finish
- Automatic start-up: Quick and easy time saver
- Small footprint: Can be transportable in the back of a van
- VPI (Virtual Plane Imaging): Patented technology, provides more accurate reading
- EasyAlu: Automatic configuration of the inside position for weight application makes working on aluminium wheels simple
Create a wheel service equipment package for your workshop by adding the Sun STC5545 tyre changer to the SWB300L balancer.