Touchscreen operation, Wi-Fi connectivity, laser weight location and sonar data entry make the Sun SWB340L wheel balancer the premier pick for you.
The SWB340L is for cars, light trucks and motorcycles - utilising a 2D SAPE (Semi-Automatic Parameter Entry) and Smart Sonar input for automatic measurement of wheel offset, wheel diameter and wheel width, and a pinpoint laser indicator for weight placement.
At the end of the spin cycle, the EasyWeight pinpoint laser pointer indicates the location of the weight placement (stick-on weights). Smart Sonar gives a 30% time saving on data entry compared to manual input.
The SWB340L also features Wi-Fi connectivity, so you can connect to your own network and transmit data to and from your computer for display and printing.
- 2D SAPE (Semi-Automatic Parameter Entry) and Smart Sonar: Measure wheel offset, wheel diameter and wheel width in one process
- Fast and accurate: Smart Sonar gives 30% time savings compared to manual data input and removes potential input error
- Hidden weight mode: Place adhesive weights behind spokes, giving you an appealing cosmetic finish
- VPI measuring system: Achieve accuracy and reliability by limiting discrepancies caused by changes in ambient temperature
- Tyre matching mode: Optimise tyre to rim and use fewer weights
- QuickBal: Reduce measurement time by 30%
- EasyAlu: Automatic configuration of the inside position for weight application makes working on aluminium wheels simple
- Constant measuring speed: Get a measuring speed of 200rpm
- User friendly interface with video display: The colour touchscreen display guides you through the balancing process step by step with useful images and videos
- Medium footprint: This larger unit provides benefits of improved ergonomics and the opportunity to manage wider tyres, allowing you to service small to top-end executive cars
- EasyWeight laser: Pinpoint the exact location for tape weight placement assisted by the pinpoint laser
- Stop in position: Get fast positioning of the wheel for balancing
Create a wheel service equipment package for your workshop by adding the Sun STC5545 tyre changer to the SWB340L balancer.