CONTINUOUS SOFTWARE ENHANCEMENTS – SEE WHAT’S NEW TODAY
ALWAYS CONNECTED. ALWAYS READY. ALWAYS ON.
Snap-on is always connected with the needs of its customers illustrated by a full century of revolutionary product development, engineered repair solutions and dedicated support that have repeatedly redefined the automotive service industry. You can be confident that a Snap-on diagnostic tool is always ready to serve customers with unparalleled breadth and depth in general and collision repair coverage. Snap-on has always been “on” serving customers with leading edge, innovative diagnostic solutions for more than 35 years.
NEW COVERAGE HIGHLIGHTS*
- Expanded Code Scan and Clear for 2020 model years!
Ford®, GM®, Infiniti®, Jaguar®, Lexus®, Lincoln®, Mazda®, Nissan®, Subaru®, Toyota®, Volvo®
- More ADAS including Audi®, BMW®, Lincoln, Mercedes-Benz®, Volkswagen®
- Ford and Lincoln 2006 and newer Key Programming coverage
- Complete 2019 6.7L Diesel RAM® special functions coverage, especially important because of the 1500 body change
- RAM Tire Size and Axle Ratios customizations for pickup models back to 2006
- Ford F-Series 2011 and newer Tire Size Programming and Tire Pressure Threshold Writing
- Kia® and Hyundai® Freeze Frame function added to Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag systems for all 2010 and newer models
- Mercedes-Benz 2004-2010 SLK Class Signal Acquisition Module coverage. Important when working on this make. Very high in-demand coverage!
- Acura® and Honda® Auto Query Transmission for applicable vehicles, saving time during identification process
- Body Unit Customizing System added for applicable Subaru Outback, Legacy and Forester vehicles
- 2018 and newer Toyota and Lexus Power Integration Unit coverage for applicable vehicles
- Audi 2011 and newer Transmission enhancements
- Alfa Romeo® Stelvio Body systems have been added with codes, data, tests and special functions for 2018 and newer models
- On ZEUS® and VERUS® Edge, and NOW available on TRITON-D8®, APOLLO-D8™, MODIS™ Series, SOLUS Legend™ and SOLUS Edge™, get Automatic Screen Capture uploads to Snap-on® Cloud and ADAS Recalibration Reports to demonstrate your calibration jobs
- Live Battery Voltage Readings found at the bottom corner of ZEUS and VERUS Edge. Useful when carrying out bi-directional tests
- Automatic Mileage Population on ZEUS and VERUS Edge Vehicle System and ADAS Recalibration Reports
* Visit your platform page and see the feature enhancements available specifically for your tool.
For more detailed coverage see our NEW online Vehicle Coverage Guide.