CONTINUOUS SOFTWARE ENHANCEMENTS – SEE WHAT’S NEW TODAY
LEADING THE WAY IN AUTOMOTIVE INTELLIGENCE
Snap-on represents a full century of revolutionary product development, engineered repair solutions and dedicated customer support that have repeatedly redefined the automotive service industry. You can be confident in the unparalleled breadth and depth of general and collision repair coverage Snap-on® provides as we have been on the leading edge of innovating diagnostic solutions for more than 35 years.
NEW COVERAGE HIGHLIGHTS*
- Expanded Code Scan and Clear including 2020 model years!
- 2019 – All makes
- 2020 – Alfa Romeo®, Audi®, BMW®, Chrysler®, Dodge®, Fiat®, Jeep®, RAM®, Volkswagen®
- 2020 – Carry over models: Acura®, Ford®, GM®, Honda®, Hyundai®, Infiniti®, Kia®, Land Rover®, Lexus®, Lincoln®, Mazda®, Mercedes-Benz®, Mitsubishi®, Nissan®, Porsche®, Subaru®, Toyota®, Volvo®
- 2019 motorcycle coverage model year update
- Ford 2011 and newer Air Conditioning Control Module and Drivers Seat Climate Control Module coverage
- New ADAS recalibrations for Cadillac®, Buick®, Chevrolet®, Ford, GMC®, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lincoln, Mazda and Nissan
- Big coverage additions for in-demand 2003 Chevrolet Impala and Trailblazer
- BMW Engine Freeze Frame for most 2013 and newer models
- Jaguar® sub-codes
- Infiniti and Nissan Freeze Frame, Gateway System coverage for 2008 and newer, plus EVAP System Close Test for 2007 and newer
- New and enhanced Lexus and Toyota Wheel Alignment functions and more engine sub-codes
- New system coverage for 2018 and newer Porsche Cayenne and Panamera, including PCM, High Voltage components, Brake Booster, Rear Spoiler, Thermal Management, Acoustics and more
- 2012 and newer Subaru Body Integration Unit Functional Tests for Forester, Impreza, Outback and Legacy
- Ethernet communications support with new adapter for applicable Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo vehicles
- On-tool Pre-scan or Post-scan Report Labeling for TRITON-D8®, APOLLO-D8™, MODIS Edge™, MODIS Ultra™, SOLUS Legend™ and SOLUS Edge™ to identify before and after results
- ID by Camera with ZEUS® for those vehicles unable to take advantage of Instant ID, now easily capture and identify VIN via barcode
- ZEUS and VERUS® Edge enhancements!
- ADAS Recalibration Report is a companion report to the Pre- and Post-scan reports used to show complete recalibration for one or many systems
- Get to work fast with improved boot time
- A new Wi-Fi Status Icon confirms you’re connected
- The Software Status Icon lets you know you are on the latest software
* Visit your platform page and see the feature enhancements available specifically for your tool.
For more detailed coverage see our NEW online Vehicle Coverage Guide.