With Intelligent Diagnostics* now accessible in this versatile platform, you don’t have to be a master tech to perform like one.
The APOLLO-D8 saves time by guiding you directly to the fix and eliminating guesswork.
It also offers the extra assurances of SureTrack™ expert information, "Smart Data", and quick access to functional tests and resets – within a highly intuitive user interface that’s simple to learn and operate.
With the Snap-on APOLLO-D8 you’ll have the confidence to tackle more challenges than ever before.
- "Smart Data" automatically configures the display to show vehicle data parameters (PIDs) relevant to the fault code. Non-related parameters are filtered out to save you time
- Highlights vehicle data that is out of expected range
- Functional tests to verify component operation; reset procedures to complete the repair after component replacement. Only those that pertain to that fault code are shown
- Scan for vehicle fault codes/diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- SureTrack common replaced parts and real fixes for the specific vehicle and DTC
- Large 8in display for better readability and greater ease of use
- Super-fast boot up: ready to use in just 5 seconds
- Unique, steady-charge lithium-ion battery system charges automatically from the vehicle
- Detailed trouble code definitions, live data, functional tests, relearns, and adaptations
- One-Touch Full Vehicle Code Scan & Clear quickly checks and clears codes for all available modules on the vehicle
- Custom data lists, freeze-frame, PID sorting, pause, zoom, PID trigger, snapshot, and cursor functions
- USB port for PC connectivity; save, print, and share using ShopStream Connect™ software
- Ability to record all available live data parameters and graph any four on screen at once
- High-capacity microSD™ card contains diagnostic software and stores your data files
- Embedded SMX® Operating System dedicated to diagnostic functions for fast, reliable operation
*Access to Intelligent Diagnostics software requires an applicable software agreement.