< Back to Results
Replacing the battery
Applies To: SOLUS Edge™, SOLUS Legend™
If the battery pack no longer holds a charge, contact your sales representative to order a new one. Replace the battery pack with original Snap-on replacement parts only.
Always dispose of the battery pack according to local regulations, which vary for different countries and regions. The battery pack, while non-hazardous waste, does contain recyclable materials. If shipping is required, ship the battery pack to a recycling facility in accordance with local, national, and international regula tions. For additional information contact:
- North America – Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation (RBRC) at http://www.rbrc.org or http://www.call2recycle.org, or call 1(800) 822-8837 (USA)
- United Kingdom – Electrical Waste Recycling Company at http://www.electricalwaste.com
Always dispose of materials according to local regulations.
To replace the battery pack:
- Loosen the two screws that retain the battery compartment cover.
- Lift the lower edge of the battery compartment cover and slide it down slightly to clear the locating tabs and remove the cover.
- Lift the lower edge of the battery and slide it down slightly to clear the locating tabs and remove the battery.
IMPORTANT: During installation, do not overtighten the battery cover screws.
- To install the new battery, reverse the removal procedures
Last Updated: March 30, 2020