100 BAYS FOR 100 YEARS IN THE BUSINESS
Snap-on has hit the century mark this year, and to celebrate this milestone, the leading supplier of automotive tools and equipment is giving away an incredible £100,000 of free ATL aftercare support and industry-leading emissions analysers.
The Centennial Offer
Customers wanting to buy Snap-on’s unique dual revenue ATL bay, complete with 5-year routine maintenance and calibration package, will now get a FREE Industry-leading DGA5000 emissions analyser and FREE 5-year parts and labour warranty worth over £10,000.
Only 100 of these bays are available, when they are gone, they are gone.
Snap-on’s unique ATL dual revenue bay provides the perfect solution, to incorporate MOT testing with wheel alignment capabilities, to give you two possible income streams in one unit.
- 5.2m (4ton) or 5.7m (5ton) ATL dual revenue bay
- Snap-on built, DVSA/MTS connected DGA5000 emissions analyser and brake tester with non-grit dimpled rollers which include a 10 years surface warranty
- Link directly to the DVSA website via the emissions analyser, no need for second computer
- Wireless EOBD device for oil temperature and RPM testing
- Complete project management by GEA accredited Technical Sales Representative: Snap-on will project manage everything from the point of sale until the end of the installation
- Installed by Snap-on employed GEA accredited engineers, not third parties
To find out more call our National Sales Manager on 07880 007803.